Denise Brown REALTOR, Yorkville Office
About Denise M. Brown
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please contact me.
Let Denise give you the successful results you deserve. Referrals & repeat clients are the reasons for my years of success in the very competitive business.
- Selling Kane, Kendall, DeKalb & DuPage Counties
- Listing and Marketing Expert
- First time home buyer counseling
- Free consultation or home evaluation - No cost / No Obligation
- Experienced in short sales and foreclosures.
- Local resident since 1976
- Over 30 years experience in selling Real Estate
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- First Licensed in 1986
- Currently Holds Broker / Associate License
- Coldwell Banker office manager 1995-2003
- Remax office manager 2003-2007
- Recieved mutiple "Top Agent" awards since 1986 to include the years while office manager
- To earn a designation, a real esate agent, has taken course work and demonstrated specific skills and knowledge in a particular area in the industry
- GRI "Graduate Realtor Institute"
- CRS "Certified Residential Specialist"
- CRB "Certified Residential Broker"
- 100% Club
- Board of Realtors
- My husband and I were trying to sell our house after we moved to Arizona. Long distance sales are frustrating as we can't always run to the house to do what the buyer wants. Denise worked with us over many phone calls and put in the extra effort by making special trips to the house to accommodate the questions from the buyer. In the end we got the amount we were asking for and we were able to close fairly quickly!
- Very friendly and ambitious. Great personality. Kept in touch every step of the way. Went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Definitely would use her again. This is the second time I worked with Denise. I bought and sold the same house with her that I owned for 7 years.
- Denise did an excellent job helping my husband and I purchase our first home. As first time buyers, we were unsure of what exactly we were looking for, but Denise made it easy. She let us look at a variety of homes and listened to our likes/dislikes. We looked at both new construction and existing homes until we found our true dream home! Denise was an excellent realtor who made home buying a breeze! We would also highly recommend our attorney, Kristine Larsen. She did an excellent job of walking us through each step of our closing. She kept us informed of changes, responded promptly, and took her time explaining each detail to us.
- My experience with Denise M. Brown was excellent!!! Since I live over an hour away from the property I was selling, Denise explained to me how to sign a document on line. Since I am not that tech savvy I really appreciated how very patient she was with me and walked me through it step by step and that was a real time saver for me. Another thing I liked about her was her timely response to my calls. My attorney was Kristine Larsen from Oswego and she was also excellent and worked well with Denise and me. They were a great team!!! Sincerely,
- Denise was outstanding! She was so helpful in making decisions, moves quickly, communicates well so you know what's happening at every step and turned around our house sale fast! I'm greatful for all the knowledge and contacts she had to help us make this sale quick and easy.
- This is the second time we have used Denise in the sale and purchase of our home. She is very knowledgeable of the market and helped us to sell our home. We had an offer in two weeks. She keeps up to date one everything and follows through.
- Denise was an absolute joy to work with. She responded to questions immediately, did a ton of research on our area and made the entire process simple and transparent. Thanks to her efforts we sold in less than a day and for full asking. I could not imagine a better experience!
- Denise helped us with the sale of our house. The house was with another realtor for a period of 60 days without results. When we put the house in the hands of Denise in 3 weeks it was already in contract, incredible. She works quickly and puts a lot of effort into her work so that results are obtained in a short time. We are very grateful to her and her daughter Nicole for all their help, to make the sale. We highly recommend everything to Denise and Nicole, a lot of professionalism, experience, honesty. Thanks Denise/Nicole
Please contact me so we can work together towards successful results!